CERT Start Kit: Building and Maintaining Your Team
Are you involved in starting and maintaining CERT groups? Are you a sponsoring organization with individuals ready to get started? Do you need help getting a CERT off the ground? Starting and maintaining a CERT in your community can be a challenging undertaking. Help CERT leaders learn from someone else’s experience. The CERT Start Kit: Building and Maintaining Your Team is the personal account of one CERT leader’s successful efforts to establish and develop her neighborhood CERT.
Packed with helpful information, hints, and advice, supplemented with humorous anecdotes, the CERT Start Kit comes with all the tools needed to set up and develop a CERT, including:
- samples and templates for letters to introduce CERT to the neighborhood
- meeting flyers and posters, as well as sample agendas
- informative PowerPoint presentations to help make meetings easier to manage
With an easy-to-use layout and plenty of practical advice, the CERT Start Kit: Building and Maintaining Your Team is an essential tool for starting and maintaining a successful CERT.
For only $39.95, CERT Start Kit: Building and Maintaining Your Team gives you a wide variety of tools and information for your own CERT. Each kit includes:
- templates for meeting agendas, organization lists, budgets, flyers, and neighborhood letters, along with other documents that help get people engaged in the CERT program View Sample.
- key points for a quick overview of critical information View Sample.
- CD with letters, spreadsheets, PowerPoints, and other tools for you to customize for your team
- PowerPoint presentations on CERT-handy for recruitment, orientations, and trainings Download Sample Presentation.